Your Divine Lens: How and why we need to shift perspective from ego to soul’s wisdom – especially now.
What is this time calling us to do and be? How do we lift above our fear and worry to embrace the spiritual awakening that is collectively unfolding within each of us? How do we live from the heart, embrace our divine sweetness, and master the lesson of sacred wisdom that is being asked of us today?
Attendees learn to:
- Embrace the gift of this pandemic: Living from the heart rather than the worry mind.
- Quiet the mind to hear their divine inner wisdom.
- Use practical tools that shift energy from fear to love.
- Answer the inner calling of awakening inherent in this time of quarantine.
- Engage sacred practices that release grief and empower us to live open-hearted & strong.
- See the wisdom of change and how to move forward.
- Use Pain as Fuel; to understand what our pain inspires us to offer to the world now.
- Use intuition and affirmations to move forward fearlessly through today’s challenges.
About Sue Frederick
Sue Frederick, lifelong intuitive and spiritual coach, described as a “breath of fresh air” and “an enlightened new perspective,” has been featured in The New York Times, CNN, Real Simple, Yoga Journal, Complete Woman, Natural Health, Fit Yoga, and at venues like Omega Institute in Rhinebeck New York. She’s been interviewed on more than 200 radio and TV shows including Bridging Heaven & Earth. She’s the author of I See Your Dream Job: A Career Intuitive’s Guide to Finding the Work You Came Here to do; and I See Your Soul Mate: An Intuitive’s Guide to Finding & Keeping Love; Bridges to Heaven: True Stories of Loved Ones on the Other Side; Your Divine Lens & Water Oak: The Happiness of Longing. As a professional career counselor, master numerologist, career intuitive coach and soon to be ordained Unity Minister – she’s taught hundreds of workshops for those who seek alignment with their life purpose and their soul’s wisdom; and for those who are grieving.
In her workshops, she’s witnessed the profound healing of slipping into your higher self for guidance and inspiration and to connect with the other side for healing. Sue believes your pain is meant to fuel your greatest work, and she’s a master at illuminating that path for you. Her work has been featured in the New York Times, CNN.com, Real Simple, Yoga Journal, Natural Health and Complete Woman Magazines.